Park View City

Lahore Park View

Lahore Park View is a spectacle for nature enthusiasts, set in the middle of gorgeous views. For a lifetime, experience luxury, comfort, and security all in one society. As a CDA-approved residential society, Lahore Park View City is a safe bet for both local and international investors.

Lahore Park View - An overview

In the realm of real estate, the recently launched Lahore Park View City is the embodiment of beauty. This project, which covers around 7000 Kanal, provides security, picturesque views, quiet, and much more. The Lahore Development Authority has granted this society a NOC. The Lahore Park View City is a new and refined real estate project in the city of gardens, Lahore. The Lahore PVC is located on the main Lahore – Multan route, close to DHA Lahore and the Lahore – Islamabad – Multan Road interchange’s Thokar Niaz Baig Interchange. The Lahore PVC is one of the city’s top real estate developments, having received a No Objection Certificate from the Lahore Development Authority and other regional real estate regulators. The Pakistani Vision Group is developing the housing society.

Lahore Park View

In the midst of scenic views, Lahore Park View City is a sight for nature lovers. Experience luxury, comfort and security, all within one society for a lifetime.

What is Lahore Park View?

Lahore Park View City is a safe choice for local and international investors because it is a LDA authorized residential community. Real estate is one of the industries that is influenced by a number of factors. For example, while purchasing a home, one of the most significant aspects is the location. In fact, most real estate professionals consider location to be one of the few characteristics that may determine whether a property’s future value is high or low. The PVC in Lahore is a sight to behold! Despite the fact that there are other real estate developments near this housing society, none of them has the same location benefit as Lahore PVC.

Lahore Park View Location

Lahore Park View is situated near to the National Highway on Multan Road in Lahore. The society is roughly 9 to 10 minutes from the Lahore Islamabad Motorway and 13 minutes from Raiwind Road. It is close to the towns of Samanabad and Bahria in Lahore. The Lahore PVC is accessed mainly via the Lahore – Multan route. The housing complex is close to the Lahore – Islamabad – Multan Road interchange’s Thokar Niaz Baig Interchange. Apart from that, several well-known and luxurious housing projects such as DHA, Eden Gardens, and EME Housing Scheme are close by.

Lahore Park View Blocks

Pakistanis who move to abroad, get to experience a lifestyle that is in accordance with international standards. From basic to luxurious amenities, foreign countries offer a wide range of facilities to their residents. Park View City has come up with an opportunity that allows Overseas Pakistanis to live in their own country with the provision of all the features they can possibly dream of! The Overseas Block is a highly luxurious district that has been especially reserved for Overseas Investors. Just like Pearl Block, you can buy on ground plot here as well, following the same payment method as mentioned above.
Pearl Block is the much hyped block of PVC Lahore as of now. As per new update, one can buy on ground plot here only by giving 20 percent down payment. The remaining 80 percent has to be submitted within 1 month, after which you can commence making a house over it. In addition to being highly affordable, this district comes with its fair share of perks and facilities. Be it its ideal location or provision of uninterrupted utilities, this block is without a doubt offering the best of the best!
After the huge success of Golf Estate in Park View City Islamabad, Lahore was all set to welcome this block in its premises. Golf Estate in PVC Lahore has been specially designed for people who have a knack for playing golf. The idea of having a golf course in a residential society promotes necessity of recreational activities for a healthy lifestyle. Golf Estate has its area divided in two categories. 60 percent is solely reserved for lush green area and golf course whereas remaining 40 percent area is dedicated to residential space.
As the name suggests, Diamond Block is a little more on the expensive side. As the name suggests this district stands out among the rest. This state of the art block depicts class at its finest. From fancy restaurants to contemporary malls, the commercial area here is truly top notch. This block consists of 5 and 10 Marla plots under residential category which can be purchased through easily payable installment plan.
Platinum Block comprises of opulent features for people who enjoy living a luxurious life. As the facilities and amenities of this district have been kept high-end and sumptuous, rates of plots are slightly a little higher. This block comprises of a variety of residential and commercial plots. The platinum block of Park View City constitutes of jogging tracks, libraries and grocery marts in the vicinity.
This district was originally named as Tulip Block and was renamed after its extension. It offers all the premium amenities one can possibly think of, that too, at budget friendly rates. It comprises of lush green parks, water streams and scenic views. Along with that, the residential and commercial areas of this block have been built with perfection. Providing comfort, luxury and breath taking views was the vision behind creating this district.
Crystal Block is yet another marvelous division of Park View City Lahore where facilities of all kinds are available round the clock. The block has been fully developed and offers 5 and 10 Marla plots at easy installment plan. Starting from 25 percent down payment, the payment plan advances to installments stage where the total amount is broken down into monthly or quarterly installments. These are to be paid within 2 to 3 years for the possession of the asset.

Lahore Park View Instalment and Payment Plan

The civilization is separated into a number of lovely blocks, each with its own distinct characteristics. PVC, Lahore, contains the following blocks in residential area:

Lahore Park View Features

When it comes to residential societies, facilities are a big issue for investors. Park View City Lahore should be your first choice if you want to live in a safe and secure environment where you may live comfortably without worry. The society provides the following:

Secure Gated Community – 24 hour surveillance

The Park View City in Lahore is a completely gated community with only its inhabitants. The housing development includes state-of-the-art security, including AI-powered cameras and fast reaction squads on standby, in addition to being a high-end gated community.

LDA Approved Real Estate Project

The Lahore Park View City is a fully legal community that has already attracted over 7000 families. The society was legally established after receiving a NOC from the Lahore Development Authority. The investments in PVC in Lahore are safe and profitable.

Underground electricity wiring – Load shedding Free Zone

One of the most sophisticated and futuristic electrical installation concepts is seen in Lahore Park View City. In Lahore PVC, all electrical wiring is underground, and precautions have been made to ensure that the housing community is fully load-shedding free.

Eco-friendly community system – State-of-the-art Development and Infrastructure

The Lahore Park View City is one of Lahore’s most well-designed real estate projects. The Lahore PVC was built from the ground up as a smart and environmentally friendly residential hub by the Vision Group.

Grand Mosque - Cinema and Malls – Parks

The Lahore PVC has dedicated public areas of interest spread throughout the housing scheme. Every block has its own Jamia Masjid and public park. Apart from this, small
parks are also there for entertainment purposes.

Commercial Hub – Dedicated Commercial Areas

Commercial areas have been designated at the PVC in Lahore. In the commercial districts of Lahore PVC, all of the well-known brands are already present. The commercial district of Lahore Park View City is one of the busiest shopping areas in the city.

Request a call back from our Real Estate Expert!

Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you prefer, you can also email us.